05 March 2010

throw back friday

This morning on the way to work, the FM gods blessed me with a pretty damn perfect soundtrack. Frank would say that it set me on the path of righteousness and all that other mother jazz. In the right tempo.

K-Day, who plays 'your favorite back in the day hits,' hit me with

4-Tay's The Playas' Club
Biz Markie's Just a Friend
and
Snoop's It Ain't No Fun if the Homies Can't Have None (also featuring warren g, nate dogg and kurupt, all at the top of their game.)

And then K-Day took a commercial break, because that's what they do, and I landed on K-Earth, who played

Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel

to which I sang along, loudly, turning the steering wheel and trying to pop and lock at the same time.

And then tonight is Everest and Deer Tick in the middle of fossils and dioramas.

It's a throw back kind of friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

internal links

Related Posts with Thumbnails