12 March 2010

Céleste Boursier-Mougenot

I bought a bird feeder two nights ago at Target. Does being excited to hang it up this weekend and have birds outside my front window make me an old lady?

French artist Céleste Boursier-Mougenot furnished an aviary with twig and seed covered guitars, and invited some finches over to play. The result is ridiculously cool.



If, hypothetically, more than three of my LA friends read this blog, I'd say "if you're in London, go check this out!!" At least you guys can watch the video.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a bird feeder last spring for my fire escape too. I had visions of cute hummingbirds and blue blue birds singing to me in the morning...

    Yeah, that didn't happen. Not so much...I forgot I lived in Brooklyn and the only birds that fly in these parts are pigeons (with mange).

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

internal links

Related Posts with Thumbnails