15 March 2010

I'm In!

At long last, my name has made it above the fold for Silver Lake Farm's CSA. Because I'm working a lot right now and I don't want my veggies going bad, I'm starting with the half share (two boxes a month). My first pickup is this Friday.

One great part of Silver Lake Farm's CSA is that they have an accompanying blog that suggests a couple ways to prepare the current harvest. Don't know what to do with a box full of nettles? Me neither. How about nettles soup, nettles gnocchi, or nettles pesto? yes plz.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations. You will be eating so well. This is my food co-op CSA: http://bushwickfoodcoop.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg Nettles? He played for the Padres and won the World Series playing for the Yankess. They beat the Dodgers, who suck. That is all.

    p.s. You'll have to tell me about this hippie CSA thing some time. Never heard of it, but it sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete

internal links

Related Posts with Thumbnails